The Steel Fireproof door 2 Hrs. rate, Single Door with Glass Box
The Steel Fireproof door 2 Hrs. rate, Single Door with Glass box (SFD2)
- • Made from 2 Electro Galvanized Cold Rolled Steel Sheet thickness 1.6 mm. Weld together.
- • Inside Structures have a steel plate thickness 1.0 mm. Fold down as a C character Style ([). The space not more than 250 mm.
- • Inside structures around the installation accessories area (Lockset , Push bar , Door closer) made from steel sheet thickness 1.6 mm.
- • The areas of the Hinge of the frame Reinforcement plate steel thickness 3 mm.
- • Inside the Door Leaf are compressed firmly with Rockwool.
- • The Door Frame Used the Electro Galvanized Cold Rolled Steel Sheet thickness 1.6 mm. and have a space for install The Protection a smoke rubber band have a smoke rubber (Neoprene Rubber) adhere around door frame.
- • Have The Hinge are stainless steel Flag Type 5” x 4” x 3 mm. thickness.
- • The Door Set are surface by Zinc Phosphate Coating final coated with powder coating from the factory as well.
- • With installed of Fireproof Glass (Firelite Glass Ceramic 5 mm. thickness) between of glass and glass frame adhere a Intumescent Seal for Protection of Fire are spread.
2 hour fire resistance test Single door with Glass Box as standard BS 476 Part 20.
Photo for 2 hour fire resistance test Single door with Glass Box
Filmed on location Standard fire resistance test